Notarial Services

Notarisation of Documents

Notarisation [by public/authentic or private notarial act] of any Document by a Notary Public where the document is required to be sent overseas.

True Certification of Copy Documents

Such as Passports, Educational Qualifications and Birth, Death and Marriage certificates.

Notarisation of Company and Trade Mark documents

Various Corporate and trade mark certificates can be provided by a Notary Public.

Affidavits and Declarations

For overseas Court Cases, Estate matters, Wills and Probate and litigation in overseas countries anywhere in the world.

Official Government Documents

Notarisation of any document for an overseas government department or institution.

Apostille and Legalisation from DFAT

A Notary Public can advise you about the requirement for an Apostille or Legalisation for a document and how to obtain this from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade [DFAT].

Embassies and Consulates

A Notary Public can assist where acts require Embassy or Consular legalisation or certification.

Consent to Travel Documents

Drafting and Notarisation of Consent to Travel Document (for when a child is travelling without one or both parents).

Other Documents

The following is a non-exhaustive list of the types of documents requiring a notary for OVERSEAS countries as opposed to a solicitor, Justice of the Peace or other official witness:

1-Foreign language and translation documents
2-Powers of Attorney, Proxies and Authorities
3-Administrative documents
4-Conveyancing, Real property, Personal property, Lease and Mortgage instruments
5-Certificates as to Australian law

6-Certificates as to foreign law
7-Ship’s protests
8-Bills of exchange
9-Wills, Succession and Trust documents
10-Intellectual property trade marks, designs and patents
11-Company documents