DEPOSIT – European Study Tour 2022
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND DEPOSIT FOR EUROPEAN STUDY TOUR
Earn 15 CPD points for BOTH notaries and lawyers
Dates: 15 to 24 September 2022 10 days
**Rome, Italy – Berne, Switzerland – Riga, Latvia – and finally Paris, France**
Please complete your details in the spaces below and provide us with the non-refundable [unless tour is cancelled] reservation administration amount by payment of $500 per person to secure your place : MUST be received before 19 May 2022 – you do not want to miss out – limited places – first come first served. Full price excluding Australia to Europe airfares but including 4 star hotel accommodation and internal European flights and meals for notaries is $6,500 including the $500 deposit. Book now.
Itinerary will include seminars, university lectures, special visits to government departments, notarial offices, meeting leaders of the notarial profession and electronic acts and remote online notarisation, common law – civil law comparative work, special ceremonies, gourmet meals, select tourism! and much more.
- Thursday 15 September: Meeting point Rome, Italy
- Friday 16 September: Rome. Conferences
- Saturday 17 September: Rome, sightseeing
- Sunday 18 September: morning flight Rome-Geneva, transfer to Bern
- Monday 19 September: Bern. Meetings – Swiss Federation of Notaries
- Tuesday 20 September: in the afternoon, flight Zurich-Riga
- Wednesday 21 September: Riga. Meetings – Chamber of Notaries of Latvia
- Thursday 22 September: late afternoon, flight Riga-Paris
- Friday 23 September: Paris. Meetings – Conseil Supérieur du Notariat
- Saturday 24 September: departure for Australia according to individual schedules
TOPICS: Electronic signatures, E-technologies, Remote online notarisation, Australian acts received in Europe and others of interest!
- Partners – cost is $5,300 including the $500 deposit.
- Our colleague notaries in Queensland and NSW and overseas, under our Twinning/Collaboration Agreements and all other notaries from Australia.
Notaries: $6,500 including a $500 deposit.
Partners: in double room with notary = $5,300.00 including a $500 deposit.
Note: The Society is not required to be registered for GST and there is no GST component in this Deposit. ABN 99260867104.