Skip to content
Notarisation of Documents
- Notarisation of any Document by a Notary Public where the document is required to be sent overseas.
Certification of Copy Documents
- For example Passports, Educational Qualifications and Birth, Death and Marriage certificates.
Notarisation of Company and Trade Mark documents
- Various Corporate and trade mark certificates can be provided by a Notary Public.
For Court Cases, Estate matters, Wills and Probate and litigation in overseas countries anywhere in the world.
Official Goverment Documents
Notarisation of any document for an overseas government department or institution.
- A Notary Public can advise you about the requirement for an Apostille on a document and how to obtain this from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Consent to Travel Documents
- Drafting and Notarisation of Consent to Travel Document (for when a child is travelling without one or both parents).