Notarisation of Documents
• Notarisation of any Document by a Notary Public where the document is required to be sent overseas
Certification of Copy Documents
• For example Passports, Educational Qualifications and Birth, Death and Marriage certificates.
Notarisation of Company and Trade Mark documents
• Various Corporate and trade mark certificates can be provided by a Notary Public
• For Court Cases, Estate matters, Wills and Probate and litigation in overseas countries anywhere in the world
Official Goverment Documents
• Notarisation of any document for an overseas government department or institution.
• A Notary Public can advise you about the requirement for an Apostille on a document and how to obtain this from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Consent to Travel Documents
• Drafting and Notarisation of Consent to Travel Document (for when a child is travelling without one or both parents)